Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Canada Day....

Well, I’ve spent the first part of the week getting caught up on emails and organized after coming home from the cottage. We spent the week at the cottage until Friday when I had to come back for a Saturday wedding. The week could not have been more perfect. The cottage is an absolutely stunning summer home, more than a cottage. We spent our time, sailing, swimming, canoeing, lounging, golfing and flying! Steve’s cousin stopped by in his floater plane and I got to be the co-pilot!!

Behind the cottage is a tennis court and every morning for about an hour or two everyone has to play tennis. I, in the past have actually been very athletically challenged…. However, this week I mastered my tennis game. It’s been a long time coming, as I have been REALLY bad. Not anymore!! It’s like all of my embarrassment and effort over the years just paid off! I get I now! Basically you might just see me at Wimbledon next year….

Sophia came with us and I am now worried that every time we leave the house she thinks we’re ditching her at home to go to the cottage… However, this is life. We must all work and cherish the time we are able to relax and get away. As much as I love my job, It’s get to be able to go and shoot for fun! I hope all of you had a great long weekend and were able to celebrate this wonderful country we are so blessed to live in.








Here’s a slideshow of our adventures for those that are interested...Just push play!

No comments: