Sunday, July 27, 2008

Mike and Laura Say I Do.....

I met Mike and Laura about a year and a half ago when they booked their wedding. At that time it seemed so far away, well it came very quickly! I've had the pleasure of spending time with the two of them between now and then, and I am just so honoured to consider them friends. They are a wonderful couple and I just had such a great day with them and their families. I love when I arrive at a family home on the wedding day and everyone is just so welcoming!~ I am so luck to have such wonderful clients.

The whole day was a success, despite the weather. We continued as planned and just embraced the very handy black umbrellas they had purchased in the event it rained.... Turned out to be a great investment on their part!

Congratulations you two, I am so happy to have been able to spend the day with you and your wonderful families!!! Thank you




















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsay we're speechless! The photos are amazing, even better then we could have imagined. We can't wait to see the rest of them. Thank you for being part of our day, we couldn't have asked for a better photographer!!!!

Laura and Mike Tripp

Lindsay said...

Hi Guys!

I'm so glad you love them too! I just had such a great time with all of you. I mean that. Thank you so very much for having me be a part of your day. It was such a pleasure!

I hope the rest of your night and your honeymoon went wonderfully!!!

Lindsay said...

Hi Guys!

I'm so glad you love them too! I just had such a great time with all of you. I mean that. Thank you so very much for having me be a part of your day. It was such a pleasure!

I hope the rest of your night and your honeymoon went wonderfully!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Lindsay! I also wanted to thank you - as the Maid of Honour, I have to say that you did a great job of keeping things under control, and keeping Laura and Mike REALLY happy, even if the weather wasn't ideal...you did a great job, and I will certainly be recommending you to friends!

Lindsay said...

Hi Stephanie!

Thanks so much for your comment, I had such a great day with all of you!! Everyone was so welcoming and in excellent spirits despite the weather! See you soon! L