Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Summer cold?!!! Paahhhllleezzzzz

Well my friends, I was struck down with a crazy summer cold and have been out of commission for a few days. I blame this on global warming.... Remember to recycle, walk to work and turn down your AC! That's my little David Suzuki tid bit for the day...

I am starting to feel better today and am getting back to work. I've got a number of images to post from some lifestyle sessions and of course the beautiful wedding of Mike and Laura that took place on Saturday. Yes, it rained, but we all made the best of it and the day turned out perfectly!... More on that later!

I got my new sample Album that I am offering as one of my album choices. This goes back to when I was in Las Vegas for the conference and had to find the absolute best album company for my clients! I found it!!! Here are some images of this wonderful new product!!! It has a bunch of different cover choices, comes in a leather breifcase and is handmade in Italy.... For real. It's stunning!!!!








No comments: