Friday, June 27, 2008

Out of the Studio.....

Well my wonderful friends, it’s been a long week trying to tie up lose ends and get shoots finished before my week off. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now and it feels great. I have one more this afternoon and then we’re going up to the cottage on Lake Rosseau for the week. So I’ll be out of touch. Feel free to shoot me an email and I’ll get back to you as soon as I return on July 7th. However, from now until then – It’s nothing but decking, sailing, golfing, lounging and sunning!

In light of my pending reflection time…..a few days ago as I was leaving a meeting with clients, I saw to my left, an end-to-end rainbow. I can’t recall having ever seen one in real life – I had a friend who I debated with as to if they were even possible, until the photographic evidence was produced. I finally saw one and it made my day. Yes, it was from the terrible camera phone while driving nonetheless....

Lots of images to post upon my return….

L


1 comment:

Laura said...

It was such a pretty rainbow! We saw it too, over the lake downtown, it was a beautiful sight.