Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Kohanna May's Family!!

So, last year, about this time, I did an infant shoot with Kohanna May. Well, she's already almost a year old and is even sweeter now!! She was such a little character and such a model!! Her mom Simone emailed and asked if it was possible to do a Lifestyle session while her sister and her partner were visiting from the UK. Considering I love the British ;) we made it work and shot on Monday evening. It was great to see the family and we had a good time shooting with Oliver the Great Dane, who I must admit, I fell in love with....

Here are the images and the slideshow!












The slideshow....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic job Lindsay - you've done it again!
Thanks for capturing some of Kohana's greatest expressions - what precious memories. I love how you manage to take pictures when we didn't even realize you were!
Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how you captured so many brilliant photos, Chantelle (Simone's sister) is a total camera phobe, and you made her fell sooooooo comfortable and natural and she didn't even know. To be honest Frank a little too!
The rest were easy!!!!!
Amazing job well done. x

Lindsay said...

Hi Neil!

Thank you so very much for your wonderful comment. I had a great time with all of you! I was very happy with the images of Chantelle as well, she was a tough one, but it all worked out! Hope you had a safe flight home and are enjoying the rest of the summer! L