Thursday, June 5, 2008

Cottage weeekend!



Hello wonderful friends! This weekend is a very exciting one for me. Throughout the summer I have to book a few weekends off to ensure that I get a break to enjoy the summer. I spend a lot of weekends working, so to get a free cottage weekend in is a necessity. Plus...I’m secretly the best possible cottager ever. First of all, I’m very fun on a long car ride, some may say I’m tone deaf, but I’ve also been told I make up for that with spirit, which helps all the travelers in the car be entertained. The moment I get in the car, I’m crossed legged, flipping through the Ipod to commence my D.J’ing duties. At the cottage, give me a cocktail and a great book and I could sit there for days on end waiting for the next great sunset. We’re heading up tomorrow the weather is supposed to be 30 degrees and sunny. I’ll be Wifi-less so I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.