Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm ALIVE, I SWEAR!!

Well, I've been MIA on the blog for a little while and I apologize! I was in New Mexico last week visiting Steve's wonderful family that live there. We had such a fantastic time, it was seriously SO great to be in the sun even if only for a short while. This has been a long winter and the sun is very welcomed in my life!!

Back to New Mexico, the last time we went down we ended up ditching the last leg of the flight to drive through Colorado from Denver, which was just one of the best days ever. It ended with the car in neutral coasting through the mountains as the rental car ran out of gas, but that's a long story... This time we stuck with the flight plan and spent a great deal more time in NM, which was worth it! There was lots of visiting with family, especially Granny, who is a wonderful, sweet 90 year old! She's pretty feisty for being that age. There was also a great round of golf and lots of good times!

Here's a little slideshow of our adventures....just push play!! Oh and there is a number of images of the hounds which were just too sweet to pass up...

No comments: