Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lindsay's Life LIsts

Random Thursday-ness... Thought I would try to keep up with some random thoughts once a week or so.

Just about every afternoon, Sophia and I go for a good long hike around the trails at the Rock Chapel Dog Park. It's great exercise for both of us and Sophia gets to hang out with all of her dog friends. It's not technically a leash-free park, but I've seen uncountable amounts of dogs there and not one has ever had a leash.... Literally at any point in the day there are 10 dogs galavanting around the trails! It's really the perfect place to walk if you're ever looking for a great place... Just a little FYI.

I know the movie Juno has been out for a while, so you have all probably already seen it, however, I just have to point out the sound track. It's fantastic. I could not help but Itunes it the moment the movie was over. In my opinion, the soundtrack is one of the most important aspects of a movie, and let me tell you, this one is great -- If you don't have it, you need to just go and buy it right now.

Books...currently I'm flipping between Gary Fong's Autobiography, which I happen to pick up a pre-release signed copy of when I was at WPPI. He's an absolute LEGEND in the Photography Industry, however this book is an fantastic read for anyone from all walks of life.... Seriously, I highly recommend it. It's called Snaps and not released yet... as soon as it is, you need to get one!! One of the most interesting people I've ever met. And obviously, like everyone else: A New Earth. I'm undecided about it just yet... I'll keep you posted!

www.garyfong.com

Here's a shot of Soph and her tiny little friend Dean she played with at the dog park this afternoon....






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby Dean! Soph! ... so cute