Friday, March 21, 2008

WPPI

I'm back from the World Portrait Photographers International conference in Vegas and I am so inspired I don't know where to start. It was a fantastic time. I was very sick with a horrible sore throat and a cold for the first three days, but I had to persevere. The wealth of knowledge and sheer volume of information was something unparalleled.

I went to three seminars a day and found time to do a little exploring. I'll write a long post later with some of the wonderful information I've brought home with me. Some highlights... meeting Gary Fong; Jesh De Roxl; Mike Colon; Jessica Clare; Becker; Dennis Reggie. These are some of the worlds best photographers and I got to meet them and hear them speak. The whole thing was just so enlightening!!

For now... some images....






No comments: