Friday, March 14, 2008



Well, as things may be, I have been quite sick for the past few days and my throat does not seem to be getting much better. I've loaded up with Cold Defence and Honey and am going to keep hoping to be on the mend before I fly out in the morning. If not, I've just got to suck it up. I'm off to the World Portrait Photographers International in Las Vegas in the morning. So, I'll be out of the office until next Thursday and will not be checking voicemail. However, I of course will have my macbook, so feel free to email if you need anything.

On a side note, remember that Winter Gala that I shot in January, well there was just an article about it in the Flamborough Review, along with one of my images. They raised over $6000.00 for the McMaster Children's Charity!

No comments: