Friday, January 4, 2008

Winter Gala for Charity!

Phew!!! My second day and I almost forgot to post!! I can't ruin my NYR's on my second day, that's horrible!

Luckily, I have something to make up for it....I was asked to participate in a Charity!! That's one of my resolutions!! Perfect! Well, and of course, I'll get to be charitable in addition to meeting one of my NYR's!

So, to start I am donating a portrait session for the silent auction. In addition to that, I will be there documenting the event for them!

It's a Winter Gala for the McMaster University Medical Center's Children' Charity. There are still tickets available if you are interested in attending it's on February 1, 2008 --(There will be at least one great auction item :) )

It's going to be a fantastic event with a four course meal, silent auction, live bands and so much more, you really should be attending!! Leave me a comment if you're interested in getting tickets, and I'll sort you out! They are only $40.00 each which is SO inexpensive, especially considering the children you'll be helping!

So, join me for a great cause!

No comments: