Sunday, January 20, 2008

Perhaps NYR's are Just Not for Me.....

Okay, so I'm back from a short blog writing hiatus. With one NYR's out the window of blogging daily, I fell its time to adjust that one to blogging more frequently :)!

The past few weeks have been very busy with research and planning for 2008. Its already teed up to be a great year, with some very exciting Weddings, Lifestyles and Travel to come. July 19th 2008, seems to be a very busy day for weddings. I am booked that day with Mike and Laura from Burlington. They booked the date nearly 18 months ago and I can recall them telling me that people had thought they were nuts for planning so far in advance. However, it's worked out well for them, as I have had to turn away three clients who wanted to book me for that date. So, they certainly were not nuts to book that far in advance!

Not to say that there are not dates still open for those planning with tighter time lines, so shoot me an email if you have an upcoming wedding, I'd love to meet with you to discuss your options!

I've also been working with Ross from Flosites to get a new Blog up and running in the coming months. The idea is to have a very cool new blog, as well as a better way to facilitate the "comments". I feel that this criteria will be met with flying colours and can not wait for it to be up and running. Further, my website is going to be update, hopefully within the week, which I am also very much looking forward. So, keep checking back for all the new changes!

Oh, and we'll I'm here, I have to mention that this week was MacWorld. Which is always exciting. Has anyone seen the New Macbook Air. Very cool, I think I'll stick to the Macbook Pro, but Mac really are innovators! I can not wait to get the Time Capsal. With so many images I have to back up constantly and this will be a time saver for sure!

Here's a Sixty Second Summary of Steve Jobs' Key Note speech which was 90 minutes long.


No comments: