Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Update...

Well, the site has been partially updated. All the copy, not the portfolio just yet... it's coming soon though!

I have some other very exciting news! I've booked my flights and hotel in Vegas for the biggest photography conference in the world. Literally! It's the World Portrait Photographers International ("WPPI") which I am a member of. Every year there is a conference in Las Vegas and I'm going to be there! Not only are there the world's best portrait/wedding photographers going to there, but, they will be teaching!! I'm so excited about this!

The first three days will be lectures and the last day is a trade show. I plan to bring home the best album and print ideas out there, in addition to new shooting and post production techniques taught by the best of the best. Flying to Las Vegas for my clients benefits is really the least I could do :)

Vegas Baby!

No comments: