Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Rob, Laura and Taylor

These photos were taken just over a week ago which was the very day that Rob, Laura and Taylor were going to Toronto to get on a plane to the Dominican Republic for their wedding. Let me tell you -- It was chilly and they were still all smiles! I couldn't believe that it was the day there were leaving and they were so organized that they had time for a photo shoot. I was very impressed, to say the least.

Taylor was just perfect for the shoot, even in the cold when we put her in the leaves... she was still happy... but when we tried to get the classic "LV" bottom half of the body shot... Taylor was not too impressed... I had to include the image in the blog posting, since its just too cute.

Congratulations on your wedding Laura and Rob, you're going to have a wonderful life together!!

Ps. To all those who are booking destination weddings -- I do travel for weddings with very affordable travel fees. Please email to inquire about any upcoming destination weddings. I've always got an valid passport and Dual Citizenship ;)

Here are some of the images....











No comments: