Monday, November 19, 2007

Rob and Sheri Lifestyles.....

A few weeks ago I shot a lifestyle session for Rob and Sherie and their three children. We met at their home on a Sunday morning. I was just coming down with a cold (that has yet to go away!) and was not feeling very well on my drive to their home. After I was there for a few minutes, I felt so much better. They were all so happy and pleasant to be around - Especially for a Sunday morning! Again, it was not hot out and those boys warmed themselves up by running around and burning off what appears to be endless energy!

Here are a few of the images from the shoot! I hope you enjoy them....











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the second one down of the legs and the little guy... amazing

Anonymous said...

great job lindz!!! you have a way of making everyone smile!