Saturday, November 17, 2007

David and Sarah, Dallas Texas

Again, I am very behind on my postings... about 6 postings behind to be exact...They are coming! I promise. It's just been crazy busy around here....Which I am going to rectify this week!! Okay, up first......was a wedding that I shot in Dallas Texas, I had never met Sarah or David prior to the wedding day and they were just so great to work with. Sarah was so calm the whole time!! I could not believe it! We had such an amazing time in Dallas and this wedding was just beautiful. Everyone in attendance at the wedding was just so enjoyable to be around -- the love these two share was so apparent in all of their family and friends at the wedding. Congratulations Sara and David you're going to have a beautiful life together

Here are some images.....





































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, these pictures are awesome! We could not have asked for a more easy going, professional and caring photographer at our wedding. These photos are beautiful, we can't wait to see more! Thanks so much!

For the Love of Food said...

Wow these are great! Sara looks amazing and what aweosme photography! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Again, amazing pics! Wish you had done my wedding... you really have a way with the camera!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Lindsay!