Saturday, August 9, 2008

Robin and Rae-Anne

As I've explained before, the reason I love Lifestyle Sessions is because they are so relaxed and it really gives me the opportunity to get to know my clients and capture their personalities, not just smiles.

I got to see one of my absolute favourite families this week. They are so relaxed and happy together. I shot Robin and Rae's wedding last year and when Paige and Griffin were born, I had the pleasure of doing their newborn photos. Now, here we are nine months later (today is their nine month birthday...crazy how time flies!) and I got to do their family Lifestyle Session this week. Shockingly we did not have a tropical storm as we seem to have everyday..... It was a perfect way to spend an evening!

I was just thrilled to be able to see Paige and Griffin again. They have such personalities and as you will see....are just beautiful! I also had the pleasure of meeting their older brother Eric, who I kid you not, was the most well behaved little man ever. We were trying to get him to just play as he normally would and he was so focused on smiling for the camera! I just loved him.

Thank you again Robin and Rae for allowing me to capture the natural beauty in your wonderful family.
















And now push play for a slideshow of a selection of images.......



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lindsay, you are wonderful! The photos are amazing! Thank you for doing our lifestyle session - we can't wait to do it again!

Lindsay said...

I'm so happy that you loved them! It really was my pleasure. I can't wait to do it again when they are walking.... or running by the way Paige seems to be developing!