Saturday, August 9, 2008

Crunch time....

Hello my wonderful friends.

I have been feeling a little overwhelmed the past few days as I have so much to do in such a short time. I've got numerous weddings and lifestyle sessions to edit/upload/blog/pictage/album design... etc...... All before a week Friday when I leave on great adventure. Not that I"m complaining, I love to do all of the above listed things, I just have to really work on my time management skills!

I have not even had a chance to think about preparing for this trip. Steve and I are off to Northern Africa and then France for a few weeks. The only thing that is planned at this point is our flights. Steve comes from the school of thought that not having a hotel or any idea where to go will make the adventure. I tend to agree.... So that's the plan, we're each bringing one small bag and smile... I suppose I could touch up on my Arabic in the mean time..... ;)

So fear not my friends, I"m working on your images and they will all be delivered to you shortly....

L

No comments: