Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tuesday.....

Last week I spent the day in Niagara with some models and a whole slue of photographers who get together to share knowledge, laughs and just great times. The weather could not have been any better! It is so inspiring to be around others who share the same passion that you do. I imagine that it is the same for anyone when you have such a strong interest in something, it's very refreshing to be around others that share your passion.

Here are some images from the day...


















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, great pictures! I was just curious, what type of camera do you normally use? I'm currently working on a degree in film and digital media, so pictures are a great interest of mine. Thanks.

Lindsay said...

Hey Brian!

Thanks for the compliment! I use Canon 30D and 5D. I'm a strong believer it's all about the lens though!

Good Luck with your degree, let me know if you have other questions.

Lindsay