Sunday, May 4, 2008

Little Mitchell

I also had the pleasure of spending some time with this little guy this weekend.... Mitchell is four weeks old and so sweet! His parents drove in my Delhi for the session and he slept the whole way here! I was impressed. He was very good with getting his pictures taken as well -- Sure there were a few tears, but overall -- He was just perfect!

Thanks Tracie and Kyle for the opportunity to capture little Mitchell!!!


















And his slideshow...... Just Push Play....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the one with him looking over the mom's shoulders! Way too cute!

tracie said...

Lindsay,
The photoshoot went so well and the pics definately prove it! I love so many and I'm going to have a hard time choosing just one for his nursery. Thanks for capturing Mitchell's first memories.

Lindsay said...

Tracie, it was my absolute pleasure!! He is far too cute. I forgot to mention how relaxed and great you two were... I had such a great time shooting! Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

awww so cute!