Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Winter Gala

This past Friday in the midst of the crazy snow storm that we had around here, nearly 300 people braved the cold and very slippery roads to attend the McMaster's Children's Hospital Gala. It was a fantastic turn out and a beautifully coordinated event. Really, it was such a huge success! I was so happy to be able to be a part of it.

In the event that anyone is looking for event planners... no pun intended.... Laura Bernstein and Stacey Hardy were wonderful! I highly recommend them!

I couldn't stay until the end, so I'm not sure who ended up with the final bid in the Silent Auction for the Lifestyle Session, but I look forward to an email or phone call from the lucky bidder!

Here are some images from the night....
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh what a pretty little sister I have!!

Lindsay said...

I know!! They make it too easy!

Unknown said...

woaaa ... Lindsay, any way you could air brush those bags under my eyes??? LOL ... but seriously, awesome pics.