Friday, February 29, 2008

Great New I~D~E~A~!!!

Okay, so I have this great vision, however I am lacking a couple.

The idea is this... Since the Proposal is what spurs all of the wedding planning... without the proposal, what do we have?! A ring sitting on a shelf in a jewelry store and a couple of crazy kids! Okay, so you're getting the idea, you need the Proposal to get the wedding going....

I really want to get people into the new trend of documenting the Proposal. Wouldn't you just love to have me lurking in the park or any other fantastic place you may choose to engage the woman or man of your dreams?! Really, think about it -- The bride to be won't have any clue that I'm there shooting the whole thing. So after the big question and the "YES~!!" she will have a document of that moment to keep forever. I've heard many people say that they were too exiting and don't really even remember their proposal. So, after it's all said and done, and the wedding planning is started, wouldn't it be fantastic to have the proposal documented?!

So, the first person to email me with the subject line "YES!" will receive my services for free. You can enlighten me to the plan that you have all set up and we'll figure out where I'll shoot from. I'll document the whole thing and give you the equivalent of a lifestyle session.

Wouldn't this just be such a wonderful surprise for your bride to be? I feel it will and I have a good feeling it'll get you some solid points, on top of that great diamond you just bought!

No comments: