Friday, December 21, 2007

Due Date.....

Well, today was my final due date for the next two weeks. It has been a very long December and I finally feel all caught up!!! I'm sure most of you know the feeling of accomplishment and relief to have met your deadlines and move on to the next project. It feels GREAT!!! Now, I have to start Christmas Shopping.... errrr... Not looking forward to that, but that's not until tomorrow! Secretly, I sort of like leaving it until the last minute, everyone is so festive! The stores and the malls have that warm Christmas feeling to them. Just makes you want to get a hot chocolate and sit and people watch... I will be unable to do that considering I have a lot of shopping to do in two days, but nonetheless, I'll get to enjoy that feeling! Any present suggestions are much appreciated....

I'm off for the next two weeks and have some very exciting things coming up. First up is of course: the shopping; three parties on Christmas Eve; two breakfasts and two dinners on Christmas day; another on Boxing day and then it's off to Mount Saint Anne for some snowboarding; and Quebec City for New Years. I'll be ringing in the New Year for the second time in a row in Quebec City and can not wait to be standing at the Ice Bar outside in Old Town sipping Bailey's and Coffee. I'll be posting randomly with updates over the holidays.

The New Year starts in full swing on the first weekend of January with several shoots. If you're looking to book a lifestyle session or a wedding consault, shoot me an email @ lindsay@lindsayvanderbeek.com -- The calendar is certainly filling, which I am really excited about. I'm already looking forward to the 2008 weddings and have some very creative clients scheduled for lifestyles, which will make for fantastic images.

No comments: