Monday, December 10, 2007

Better Late Than Never

I realized that I did not post any images from the brief afternoon I spent in Dallas Texas... Sorry about that! We had such a great afternoon on the Sunday following the wedding. Steve and I went downtown Dallas to the Sixth Floor Museum and became what some might call slightly obsessed with John and Jackie... We have in the past been known to become a little obsessed with political leaders... Last year, about this time actually, we were all over Pierre Elliott Trudeau. Seriously, it was a lot -- to the point where we got matching PET t-shirts for Christmas...The good news is that for Trivia night, we've always got all the answers in this regard!

Well, back to Dallas, it really was a great experience to see Downtown Dallas. After we went downtown we went back to the Grapevine and had lunch with bride and the rest of her fantastic family ;) We had real life Texas Ribs on a Patio! Those who know me, know that I have a grand appreciate for Patio Weather, never mind Ribs! It doesn't get much better than that.

Here are some of the Images from Dallas....




























And Steve's great photg skills.....

No comments: