Thursday, September 6, 2007

Joining the Blooging Community

Hello and Welcome to the Blog...

I thought this would be a good way to keep everyone update on the exciting world of photography that seems to encompass me these days.

As the summer has come to an end the fall wedding season is coming in full force. It has been a wonderful summer and I fell very prepared for the upcoming busy schedule.

I'll keep you all posted with some new pictures as they come. This week has been a busy one, so I'll add some new pictures shortly.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

My Family was well over due for an extened family photo. After many exhausting hours of research we were delighted to find Linsay. As in most families everybody had an opinion and Linsay was up to the task of pleasing all. We loved her choice of location and her ideas were wonderful. She was able to capture both the traditonal and more playful side of all the members old and young. We have already passed her name along to our close friends. She was delightful to work with and we could not be happier with the results. She really has created memories to last a lifetime.